The benefits of aloe vera are important, from caring for the skin, to cleansing the digestive system. But it is also true that due to its gelatinous consistency it is difficult to preserve it properly. It is for this reason that a suitable process to preserve it is presented below. The benefits of freezing aloe vera or aloe are essential for health care.
Why freeze aloe vera?
The properties of aloe vera act immediately due to its recent exposure. When they have been exposed to cold, UV rays, wind, dust and more for hours, they usually lose their effectiveness.
It is then when the benefits of freezing aloe vera are usually paramount, high temperatures preserve the properties without altering the internal structure of each one of them.
There are other ways of preserving aloe, heating it and leaving it in a container that maintains temperature, for example, but these methods break the membranes of some cells.
Process to freeze aloe vera
· A large bouquet of aloe vera
· A container, preferably made of plastic material
· A sharp knife
· A spoon
The first step is to take a large bouquet of aloe vera, as is known, its bouquets grow two or three times a year, that is why it is recommended to collect your bouquets in the first flowering of the year.
The outer skin is then removed using the sharp knife, in this way the hand is not damaged by the tips of the plant. In the process, care must be taken not to damage the body of the plant.
Once the skin is removed, the spoon is taken and the translucent layer begins to be removed, this product should be placed in the plastic container, preferably that it has several separate spaces.
Being a gel, it is moldable and therefore fingers can be used to accommodate it in the corresponding spaces. Now you just need to take the container full of aloe vera to the freezer, this is where it is kept for the days you want.
How to apply frozen aloe vera
The benefits of freezing aloe vera or aloe are not only based on their lasting properties, but also, on their consistency, its application after being several days in the refrigerator is very simple, and it is that despite the high temperatures it is not difficult it returns to its natural state, just wait a few minutes for that gelatinous term to return again.
On what occasions is it recommended to apply frozen aloe vera?
· In case of mild burn, a little aloe vera should be applied on top of the wound, first the affected area is washed and then the aloe vera applied.
· Varicose veins can become inflamed due to high blood pressure, the obstruction causes pressure on the arterial membrane. Due to its analgesic properties, aloe vera helps reduce inflammation of varicose veins.
· Foot blisters from heat, irritation or some fungus can be treated by this product. It should be applied before sleeping so that the massage results and the foot does not have contact with foreign agents.
· The benefits of freezing aloe vera also apply to treating acne. At this point it is advisable to have several servings available throughout the day. In this way it is applied in the mornings and at night. It should be removed with warm water after about 30 minutes applied.
· Specifically, aloe vera also works to make masks that help keep the skin hydrated. There are several natural recipes with aloe vera that add shine to the face.
The benefits of freezing aloe vera are plentiful. If you want to enhance its effect, you can add a few drops of lemon juice and even add vitamin E in the spaces of the plastic container. Without a doubt, a large number of important variants to take care of health and beauty.
HSV-1 is a highly contagious infection, that is common and endemic throughout the world. Most HSV-1 infections are acquired during childhood, and infection is lifelong. The vast majority of HSV-1 infections are oral herpes (infections in or around the mouth, sometimes called orolabial, oral-labial or oral-facial herpes), but a proportion of HSV-1 infections are genital herpes (infections in the genital or anal area).