If there is something that almost all women detest, it is that fat that tends to accumulate on the hips and upper legs, since it not only makes the body look a bit strange but it is really difficult to hide with any article of clothing. Although it is not as easy and fast as most would like, it is possible to lower chaps with exercise and diet.
Eliminating the fat accumulated in a single area of the body is not possible, therefore, in order to remove the fat from the chaps, trainings to eliminate body fat and low carbohydrate diets must be carried out, in this way the body can easily adapt and create a deficit of calories necessary to be able to lose weight and therefore reduce chaps.
Exercises to lower chaps
Having to deal with those love handles that come out in the lower part of the hips can be very annoying, and reducing the fat in the lower areas of the body is a difficult feat, however with the following exercises and a lot of perseverance it is possible to have hips and thighs stylized and very beautiful.
It is important to remember that at least 10 minutes of warm-ups should be done before beginning any training routine. These exercises should be done on a mat or rug to avoid injury.
· Hands should be placed with straight arms on the mat, they should not exceed the shoulders.
· The back must be very straight.
· One of the legs should be bent, touching the mat as straight as possible.
· The other leg is raised, keeping it completely straight in the air.
· Then the foot is bent towards the buttocks, holding it that way for a few seconds, and it is continued until completing the necessary series with each leg.
· The body should lie on the mat on the side, being completely in a straight line.
· The upper leg is crossed, in front of the body at thigh height and held with the hand on the same side.
· The head should be supported by the other hand.
· The other leg goes up and tries to keep it elevated for a few seconds.
· Then it goes down as slow as possible, this part can be a bit tricky at first.
· The hands go on the mat, one keeping the arm completely straight and the other with it bent up to the elbow.
· The knee on the side where the arm has been flexed should be kept straight and as straight as possible.
· The other leg should be bent forward gently and slowly. The ideal is to last a few seconds like this, until the leg that is responsible for balance does not give for more.
· It can be done using your own weight, or holding something extra.
· You should use something that can simulate a small ladder.
· The tip of the foot should be on the ladder, with the leg extended back as straight as possible, and the other forward.
· Then both knees should be bent, this should be done slowly for best results.
Diet to lower the chaparerras
There are some eating habits that are the cause of the accumulation of fat in the hip areas, such as in chaps, even so there are also foods that can be very helpful when reducing them thanks to its purifying power.
Those that have a high detoxifying level should be consumed especially, as well as pineapple, apple, strawberries, watermelon, oranges and melon. They also provide many vitamins that the body needs.
Cereals are ideal to eliminate fat, since many of them can even substitute other foods such as flour, thus avoiding accumulated fats in the body. Oatmeal is one of the most recommended cereals, since the soluble fiber it contains can absorb the liquid weight of the body helping to reduce the volume of certain swollen areas, such as the hips, abdomen and chaps. Try to consume oatmeal at breakfast, in order to obtain greater benefits.
Those that work best to eliminate fat from the hip area and reduce the volume of chaps, are carrots, lettuce, tomatoes and broccoli, especially when eaten raw.
By containing a high degree of fiber, walnuts, hazelnuts, almonds and peanuts, among some other dried fruits, help to eliminate most of the toxins from the body, therefore fat is eliminated more easily, this favors with the decrease of fat that tends to adhere to different parts of a woman's body, especially on the hips and chaps.
Fish, tuna and sardines
Include fish, sardines and tuna more frequently in your diet and avoid red meat, or include them if they are lean cuts. Also, for you to achieve a much better result, complement it with a good exercise routine that acts directly to lower fat in the area; avoid stress with massages at least once a week; try using some firming creams and drink plenty of fluids. Don't eat processed foods like fried foods, bread, sodas, and sugar, and prepare for the sudden change in your body.
Testosterone is the holy grail of hormones it’s what literally makes us men. Often referred to as the “male sex hormone,” testosteronedrives gains in muscle mass, bone density, body hair, and changes the timbre of your voice when you go through puberty. Testosterone also regulates important functions like sex drive, muscle and bone mass, muscle strength, fat distribution, and red blood cell production.