The smoker's lungs are the most affected and the lungs play a vital role in the life-saving mechanism. Clearing a smoker's lungs is essential for detoxification and a healthy life.
Smoking is a bad habit because it affects your health and the health of the people around you. Studies show people who quit smoking have traces of lung damage even after several years. The lungs in our body are designed for the exchange of gases known as oxygen and carbon dioxide.
When you take in toxic gases, your lungs get badly damaged. It is imperative that you know the steps to clear lungs. Cleaning lungs of smokers can be done in some effective ways.
A certain amount of lung damage is prevalent throughout the world, even if you are not a smoker. There are a number of ways that the lungs become intoxicated. Industrial pollution, passive smoking, etc.
Many long-term smokers have dealt with bronchitis or a persistent cough. The best thing a smoker can do is quit. However, if you are unwilling to kick this unhealthy habit, you can at least try to clear your lungs. This also applies to all of us who, without being direct or passive smokers, want to give our lungs a better quality of life.
Foods that help clean lungs
Cleaning lungs from time to time can pave the way for a better life, and this can be done by following some simple ways, including diet.
Eat lots of onion, garlic, ginger, and turmeric. All these ingredients are great preventives against malignant diseases. However, turmeric has antibacterial, antiviral, and anticancer properties. It also contains a large amount of omega 3 fatty acids and is recommended for regular use.
· Put the sugar in the water and place this mixture on the fire.
· Add the onion -which must be peeled and cut into quarters-, ginger powder and turmeric. When the mixture begins to boil reduce the heat.
· Cook until the liquid is reduced by half.
· When you've finished cooking, strain the resulting mixture and transfer it into a glass jar.
· After the mixture cools, place the pitcher in the fridge.
· You should consume two tablespoons of this remedy in the morning on an empty stomach and in the afternoon two hours before dinner.
Peripheral neuropathy, a result of damage to the nerves outside of the brain and spinal cord (peripheral nerves), often causes weakness, numbness and pain, usually in your hands and feet. It can also affect other areas of your body. Your peripheral nervous system sends information from your brain and spinal cord (central nervous system) to the rest of your body. The peripheral nerves also send sensory information to the central nervous system.